ORANGE you glad that you chose iNovex?
iNovex was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. We believe in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch security professionals.
Join us on this journey as we execute this new mission-critical contract providing Cybersecurity Expertise and Risk Management.
Your effort and expertise are crucial to the success and execution of this impactful mission that is critical in ensuring mission success through Security Engineering, Vulnerability Testing, Penetration Testing, Risk Management and Assessment, Insider Threat Analysis, and IT Policies and Procedures by improving, protecting, and defending our Nation’s Security.
The Sr. Information Systems Security Manager (Sr. ISSM) will serve as a Subject Matter Expert and provide daily oversight and direction to ISSO’s, while also performing day-to-day and provide guidance & support to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) community. In this role, you will be a leader and apply your expertise in security management to provide:
- Support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Manage changes to systems and assess the security impact of those changes. Manage the process and preparation of documentation reviews i.e. System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
- The Sr. ISSM will provide Security Management and perform day-to-day security operations of the system. They will collaborate and assist the ISSEs and ISSOs on the team with evaluating security solutions.
- Manage the performance of vulnerability/risk assessment analysis and configuration management (CM) for security software, hardware, and firmware.
- Extensive experience in Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
Education & Clearance Requirements:
- BS & 12 yrs of relevant experience
- Candidate will be required to successfully complete a background investigation
- 8570 IAM Level II Certification
The Sr. Information System Security Manager (ISSM) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Perform requirements gathering and functional analysis to identify required tasks and their interrelationships.
- Provide supervision and management support to the engineering staff to design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions to security requirements.
- Interact with customers, IT staff, and high-level corporate officers to define and achieve required Cybersecurity objectives.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement IT security programs and policies.
- Perform risk assessments and analysis and gather and organize technical information including mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing security programs.
- Provide administrative and technical cybersecurity assistance / support to the Program Managers, while also collaborating with the Engineers on systems integration and life cycle requirements.