Short and sweet.
iNovex is looking for a Top Secret/SCI (with Polygraph) cleared Usability/Human Factors Engineer for a new large contract with a focus on the development of Analytics, Knowledge Management artifacts, Information Sharing tools, Data Transformation, and Malware Analysis.
As a Usability/Human Factors Engineer at iNovex, you will be responsible for defining the form, behavior, and content of digital products. If you’re excited about the design of user interfaces and geek out about user-centered approaches to software design we’re excited to meet you.
What you bring to the team.
Experience + Education: Usability and human factors is your jam. You have:
- Two (2) years of experience programming experience using current languages (e.g. Java, C, C++) is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Two (2) years of experience in human factors engineering, graphic design, visual communications, web design, or a related discipline substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Direct and conduct usability testing, design, and develop user surveys to obtain user feedback.
- Work with users (analysts) to research user profiles, analysis tasks, workflows, and user scenarios/performance requirements.
- Design, develop, and test UI capabilities.
- Demonstrate the application at various user forums to gain user feedback and recommendations.
We’ll hold up our end of the deal!
Alongside your invitation to innovate, we offer fantastic benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable for you.
- An opportunity to stay curious and learn – iNovex Academy and LinkedIn Learning resources at your fingertips. $7500/yr for educational assistance. All your training, certification, and membership fees are covered!
- Excellent health benefits – 100% company paid premiums for employees and 85% for all others. We even throw in a contribution to your Health Savings Account!
- Save for your future. 5% automatic company contribution to your 401K. No match required, and immediate vesting. When we all succeed together, we don’t forget about you, we profit share!
- A little bit extra. When you give your all, we give back with bonuses, recognition awards, swag, and more. We have a generous employee referral bonus program when you send more amazing people our way!
- Our team is made up of diverse and curious individuals who welcome the opportunity to create.
Your invitation to apply!
If you feel like you’re a fit for this position and our truths resonate with you, please submit apply through our Jobs portal on this posting. Once you apply, you’ll hear from a recruiter within 2 business days to talk more about the opportunity to become an iNovexer!
iNovex is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected classes under Federal, State or local law.