We’re searching for talented individuals who provide Technical Analyst Level 3. This program will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our country’s most important missions both at home and abroad. If you are ready to support a high-performing team that truly makes a difference, then come join us!
- Proven experience in providing oversight and management for collection support missions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of signals processing systems.
- Ability to contribute to the development of operational, maintenance, and logistical concepts.
- Experience in operating, demonstrating, and training on intelligence systems.
- Direct management support experience with units, including military services.
- Capability to conduct technical studies, analyses, and evaluations to enhance organizational knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills for building and maintaining working relationships among various representatives.
- Join us in this challenging and impactful role, where your expertise will contribute to the success of critical collection support missions.
The Level 3 Technical Analyst shall possess the following capabilities:
- Perform Mission Management activities
- Develop collection-tasking strategies
- Research and resolve operational issues during upgrades/installation of new systems and
addition of new capabilities
- Provide technical recommendations to meet collection-tasking strategies
- Provide technical recommendations for the development of training
- Participate in the review and validation of collection priorities submitted by Analysis and
- Capture and document knowledge and lessons learned in the area of SIGINT analytical
- Perform technical analysis of processes supporting program management, technical planning,
system design, integration, verification and validation, cost, risk, supportability, and effectiveness
as they apply to fielding new systems
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies, requirement allocation,
and interface definition studies to translate requirements into system specifications and cost
- Perform technical analysis of prototyping activities
Twenty (20) years of SIGINT experience as a signals analyst acquiring, identifying,
processing, and reporting on electromagnetic emissions.
Position requires active Security Clearance with appropriate Polygraph
iNovex is a mid-sized science and technology company dedicated to solving our customers’ toughest mission challenges. Headquartered in Columbia, MD., iNovex supplies advanced cybersecurity, data science and software engineering services and products to customers in the Federal Government and commercial sectors. iNovex has won numerous awards, to include Top Workplaces by the Baltimore Sun. Across more than 20 prime contracts, iNovex is a premiere innovator for the Federal Government and Department of Defense, and our team is located across the United States.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.