Annapolis Junction, MD
iNovex was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. We believe in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch technical professionals.
We’re searching for talented individuals who provide research, analysis and reporting expertise for the Government. This program will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our country’s most important missions both at home and abroad. If you are ready to support a high-performing team that truly makes a difference, then come join us!
Responsible for researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence. Prioritize, assess, evaluate and report information obtained through collection, analysis and other sources. Maintain awareness of internal and external customer needs. Collaborate with collectors and analysts to refine collection and reporting requirements. Issue appropriate products which relay developments, trends, indications, warnings and/or situational awareness. Develop databases or working aids on activity to enhance and build knowledge and guide collection capabilities. Perform pre-release quality control functions.
The Level 1 Target Analyst Reporter shall possess the following capabilities:
· Ability to research, analyze and report intelligence.
· Experience with SIGINT reporting and collection.
· Knowledge of agency specific tools and methodologies.
· Strong critical thinking and collaboration skills.
· Demonstrated experience in an area directly related to an NSA mission (e.g. collection, cyber and intelligence analysis) and/or a similar mission in the IC or DoD, and/or drafting/editing intelligence reports.
· High school diploma or GED plus 6 years of relevant experience, or an Associate’s degree plus 4 years of relevant experience, or a Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience.
· Degree in a liberal arts field (e.g., English, History, Communications, Languages and Cultures, International Relations, and Political Science) is preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
iNovex is a mid-sized science and technology company dedicated to solving our customers’ toughest mission challenges. Headquartered in Columbia, MD., iNovex supplies advanced cybersecurity, data science and software engineering services and products to customers in the Federal Government and commercial sectors. iNovex has won numerous awards, to include Top Workplaces by the Baltimore Sun. Across more than 20 prime contracts, iNovex is a premiere innovator for the Federal Government and Department of Defense, and our team is located across the United States.