The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work directly with the Director of Talent Acquisition and have responsibility for high volume sourcing of qualified candidates for our Prime contracts, utilizing a variety of sources including internal employee postings, approved job boards, internal and external databases, directly sourced candidates, advertisements, and employee referrals. The Talent Acquistion Specialist will also help manage all the related administrative duties related to the job search process.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the sourcing strategy for each search, and source candidates for external job searches from networks, associations, approved websites, direct sources, the client’s database, and employee referrals.
- Conduct web searches in compliance with OFCCP regulations.
- Manage the internal posting process for all assigned jobs in support of and in compliance with HR protocols.
- Post jobs for the approved time frame.
- Monitor and screen all candidates who apply, maintaining compliance with the OFCCP regulations, respond to clients in a timely manner.
- Update and status candidates in Taleo in a timely and accurate manner following the defined process steps.
- In conjunction with the Director of Talent Acquisition and Hiring Manager, develop an effective compelling presentation to sell the job and client company to prospective candidates.
- Proactively network and seek out the right candidates in an expeditious and most cost-effective manner.
- Qualify candidates for cultural, financial and experience fit, utilizing behavioral based approach utilizing the screening criteria defined by the client.
- Utilize business and client networks to market career/client opportunities.
- Assist with the interview scheduling process where necessary including gathering the candidate’s availability and confirming the interview date, time, and location.
- Full Lifecycle Recruitment.
- Expertly format resumes into contract-specific resume templates.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a recruiter in the Intelligence community
- College education preferred.
- U.S. Citizen
- Other related industry designations, certificates, licenses, or course work helpful.
- Experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR Staffing.
- Experience sourcing and qualifying a high volume of candidates.
- Experience sourcing candidates from a low or no fee source such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs and the internet.
- Experience placing candidates in full time employee roles at client organizations.
- Experience in or knowledge of specific client industry sector is a plus.
- Experience in or knowledge of Information Technology processes, methodologies, and strategy.
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Successful experience managing multiple searches, and hiring managers, at different stages at the same time.
- Worked in a team environment that emphasized group contributions.
- Understanding of sourcing approaches and tactics
Work location: Columbia, MD. Onsite but with the option to work a hybrid schedule.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Strong written and verbal/presentation skills
- Ability to write client-oriented communications e.g. emails, candidate summaries.
- Functional personal computer/software knowledge
- Proven ability to manage many projects/tasks at the same time.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Market trends orientation
- Data analysis and trending
- Practical creativity
- Ability to perform Boolean search logic when mining databases and the internet for candidates.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.