HTS (iNovex) was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. We believe in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch technical professionals.
Your effort and expertise are crucial to the success and execution of this impactful mission that is critical in ensuring mission success through System Engineering, Network Engineering, and Software Engineering & Development, by improving, protecting, and defending our Nation’s Security.
We are looking for experienced Windows System Engineers to join our technology-based program supporting a key government customer in a fast paced, challenging, and career rewarding experience. This program delivers Enterprise Computing engineering services with modern technology solutions with that function both on customer premise, and via remote Cloud services. As a mission-focused Systems Engineer that solves problems on the program, you will be expected to: Recognize the issue(s), Identify the facts, Define additional data that would be helpful, Make assumptions as necessary, Determine alternative approaches, Evaluate alternatives, Make recommendations, Alter assumptions and rework solutions, and Reflect on lessons learned.
The Windows Engineer will support multiple domains with a 1000+ user load on each network. Duties will include user account management, account and group policy management, installation and configurations of server and software, scripting, upgrade management, Tier3 and Tier4 O&M troubleshooting, user and file data management/migration, responsible for trouble shooting server network, and system issues. The candidate must show the ability to identify complex problems, document, and clearly articulate option of resolution to the customer. This is a complex and widely heterogeneous IT environment requiring engineering solutions for physical and virtual environments, with a goal to responsibly virtualize systems that are compatible for cloud environment services. The successful candidate will need to be proactive self-starter requiring minimal supervision who can monitor existing infrastructure, identify and coordinate implementation changes to address problems or engineering changes with little to no impact to the end users The candidate will play a vital role in researching and engineering a new system to manage the distribution of updates and hotfixes across domains
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
Seeking a Windows Systems Engineer with a minimum of 11 years’ experience, plus a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree and 9 years’ experience with significant experience in the following required areas:
· Proven success troubleshooting Tier 3, and Tier 4 tickets
· Expert level experience working with Server OS, 2016, 2019, and 2022
· Extensive experience creating OSD task Sequence
· Expert knowledge in Group Policy
· Extensive experience with Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
· Demonstrated in-depth knowledge and experience with cloud technologies
· Must possess Window Server Update Services (WSUS) knowledge and hands on expertise across various enclaved environments
· Proficient scripting in PowerShell
· Ability to work independently and as a team
· Candidate must be able to adjust and learn new technologies
· Proven success writing enterprise level technical standards documentation and diagrams
· Must demonstrate effective customer service skills and ability to prioritize and execute tasks and meet deadlines
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
· Microsoft Task Sequences
· Microsoft PowerShell
· Microsoft Configuration Manager
· Operating System Deployment (OSD)
· Microsoft Windows Update Service
· Understanding of Enterprise Networking best practices
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.