HTS (iNovex) was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. We believe in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch technical professionals.
Your effort and expertise are crucial to the success and execution of this impactful mission that is critical in ensuring mission success through System Engineering, Network Engineering, Systems Integration, and Software Engineering & Development, by improving, protecting, and defending our Nation’s Security.
The System Integration Expert will be the primary liaison between Customer mission support entities and work independently and with a team of experienced officers to assist in tracking communications and disseminating items that require attention and coordination. Work directly with client components and mission partners, both domestically and in the field, to assist in addressing readiness issues impacting the client mission. Use expertise to continuously update the client Sharepoint site and update other applicable database activities. Submit requests for new PCS arrivals/departures and assist in providing the necessary support to begin work. Provide periodic briefings on the status of efforts to improve readiness in the field (equipment orders /shipments etc.)
Years of Experience Required: 11+
Education Level/Major: Bachelors degree in technical field or communications.
Professional License or Certification Required: ITIL
Desired Certification: PMP
Required Experience / Knowledge:
• Knowledge of how to access/use and manipulate client databases (assign actions, respond to messages, create and post messages)
• General knowledge and familiarity of field activities and how the client supports these activities (policies, procedures, organization etc.)
• Extensive knowledge of client communication and messaging systems
• Knowledge of how to use client systems to submit and track supply and equipment orders.
• Understanding of general field IT issues, and a general knowledge of the project management process.
• Ability to perform calendar management for client leadership (serves as back-up when MS is out)
• Knowledge of client mission areas (specifically operations)
• Knowledge of client directorates and their areas of focus
• Experience setting up meetings, creating agendas, arranging off-sites, and taking / publishing professional meeting minutes.
• Experience ordering and shipping materials domestically and internationally
• Knowledge and demonstrated use of MS Office Suite of tools (i.e. Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Access etc.)
• Working level knowledge of web products, to include Sharepoint (user level only), Wikis, Databases, etc.