We’re searching for talented individuals who provide intelligence, engineering, and mission management expertise for the Government. This program will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our country’s most important missions both at home and abroad. If you are ready to support a high-performing team that truly makes a difference, then come join us!
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the
client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier I (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problem and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages UN1X and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance. This candidate should have the skills and experience necessary to support installation and maintenance of Cisco routers and switches in support of enterprise systems for the program.
The Systems Administrator 3 shall possess the following capabilities:
• Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
• Provide Tier I (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
• Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
• Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
• Provide Tier I (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
• Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operation, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server /storage /network devices, mobile devices, etc.
• Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
• Optimize system operations and resource utilization and perform system capacity analysis and planning
• Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
• Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
• Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
• Configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable operating systems and installs /lo ads operating system software, trouble shoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components along with implementing operating system enhancements to improve reliability and performance
• Support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
• Possess a working knowledge and understanding of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware applications and software integration
Fifteen (15) years’ experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Position requires active Security Clearance with appropriate Polygraph
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, RealmOne provides advanced technology services and solutions focused on cybersecurity, intelligence collection and analysis, data science and advanced analytics, and hyper-automation to support our country’s most critical national security initiatives.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.