Short and sweet.
iNovex is looking for a Top Secret/SCI (with Polygraph) cleared Software Engineer for a new large contract with a focus on the development of Analytics, Knowledge Management artifacts, Information Sharing tools, Data Transformation, and Malware Analysis.
As a Software Engineer at iNovex, you will focus your skills on developing, maintaining, and enhancing complex and diverse software systems. You may run into systems that touch processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of large datasets, and business management information. If you’re passionate about and have an eye for fantastically designed software, we can’t wait to chat!
What you bring to the team.
Experience + Education: You’ve got the foundations and are eager to learn more! You have:
- 7+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline OR 4 additional years of software engineering experience.
- Analyze user requirements to drive software design.
- Generate performance requirements from user needs.
- Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project.
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards; Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components.
- Review and test software components in line with design requirements.
- Offer input about the software components of the system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software re-use, and potential use of commercial off-the-shelf products or government off-the-shelf products.
- Give suggestions for improving documentation and software development process standards.
Collaboration: You work well on a team as you all work towards solutions. You can take constructive feedback and roll it into your work.
Autonomy: You’re not afraid to jump into a project by yourself if you need to You can jump into deep work and bring what’s needed back to the team.
Curiosity: You are ready to learn and evolve your craft! With technology always changing, you are the kind of person who keeps a pulse on new and emerging things out in the world of software design.
We’ll hold up our end of the deal!
Alongside your invitation to innovate, we offer fantastic benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable for you.
- An opportunity to stay curious and learn – iNovex Academy and LinkedIn Learning resources at your fingertips. $7500/yr for educational assistance. All your training, certification, and membership fees covered!
- Excellent health benefits – 100% company paid premiums for employees and 85% for all others. We even throw in a contribution to your Health Savings Account!
- Save for your future. 5% automatic company contribution to your 401K. No match required, and immediate vesting. When we all succeed together, we don’t forget about you, we profit share!
- A little bit extra. When you give your all, we give back with bonuses, recognition awards, swag, and more. We have a generous employee referral bonus program when you send more amazing people our way!
- Our team is made up of diverse and curious individuals who welcome the opportunity to create.
Your invitation to apply!
If you feel like you’re a fit for this position and our truths resonate with you, please submit apply through our Jobs portal on this posting. Once you apply, you’ll hear from a recruiter within 2 business days to talk more about the opportunity to become an iNovexer!
iNovex is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected classes under Federal, State or local law.