This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at a customer location.
As a SIGINT Ground Coordinator on our team, you will provide SIGINT ground (US Army, USMC, & SOCOM) support to the Management Team and its series of limited test events. You will serve as subject-matter expert responsible for providing coordination with SIGINT ground (US Army, USMC, & SOCOM) organizations. You will work with Objective Managers & Participants to develop the overall objectives as they relate to SIGINT ground (US Army, USMC, & SOCOM) organizations. You will also facilitate objective requirements gathering by coordinating technical exchange meetings (and other meetings as needed) with the SIGINT ground (US Army, USMC, & SOCOM) organizations, systems engineers, data modelers, and other members of the Management Team.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 19 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Combat Support Agencies or Services collection strategies and Programs for Record.
- Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated experiences in Joint Cryptologic operations and capabilities. DNI and USD(I&S) strategies and policies.
- Familiarity with systems engineering & requirements; emphasis on the architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, network design for a program.
- Ability to analyze user requirements to develop concept of operations documents, and high level system architecture and requirements specifications. At least 50% of this experience should have been in an DoD environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management, be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Previous hands-on experience working with U.S. DoD community, and/or Cryptologic Community tactical SIGINT capabilities
- Previous experience with conducting Operational Test of tactical SIGINT capabilities.
- Working knowledge of SIGINT operations with the DCGS/DI2E Service systems.
- Ability to understand relationship of existing Service Cryptologic Elements’ tactical capabilities & Cryptologic Enterprise architectures.
- Working knowledge of data sharing and interoperability of SIGINT data, information, and services across the DCGS/DI2E and Cryptologic Enterprises.
- Be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Physical Demands & Equipment: Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally
- Be willing to travel; several smaller trips (2-5 days) per year and one longer trips (2 to 5 weeks) per year.
Position requires active Security Clearance with appropriate Polygraph
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.