The Foundry at iNovex is seeking a senior data engineer / software engineer to support R&D, manufacturing, Department of Defense, pharmaceutical, and finance sector customers. We are seeking a senior level candidate with technical leadership as well as project and customer management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Proficient in database design and modeling with experience using data modeling tools or modeling languages.
- Familiarity with graph technologies such as Resource Description Framework (RDF), Web Ontology Language (OWL), SPARQL, and Cypher.
- Experience with Python and Java programming languages.
- Demonstrated knowledge with structured query languages and SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Proficient within a Linux-based working environment.
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence expertise, especially managing sprints, Jira tickets, project boards and roadmaps.
- Collaboration: Effective leading a team and working independently.
- Experience collaborating with Engineers as well as Customers.
- Communication + Problem Solving: Able to understand problems, break them down, and propose solutions. As you lead a team you can communicate concepts and inspire others.
- Curiosity: You are ready to learn and evolve your craft! With technology always changing, you are the kind of person who keeps a pulse on new and emerging things out in the world of data engineering and design.