As a Protocol Analyst, you will enjoy cutting-edge work solving complex problems, test innovative approaches and research new solutions. Join a tremendously talented technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
Required Education and Experience:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Associate’s Degree with 10 years of relevant experience, bachelor’s degree with 8 years of relevant experience, master’s degree with 6 years of relevant experience, or doctoral degree with 4 years of relevant experience.
- HS diploma or GED with 15 years of experience will be considered for those who have completed one of the following military training courses: 451 (Intermediate Signals Analysis) or 452 (Advanced Signals Analysis) or who have participated in or graduated from the Military COMINT Signals Analysis Program (MCSAP)
- Bachelor’s Degree must be in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, a Physical Science, or related technical field
- Relevant experience must be in signals analysis, including protocol analysis, and preferably related to communication signals, network troubleshooting, network traffic characterization, and/or network security analysis