The mission of the iNovex HR Business Partner (HRBP) is to provide customized hands-on guidance and support to the business, manage a variety of employee activities, and ensure compliance with company policy, processes, and regulatory requirements. The HRBP formulates partnerships to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects iNovex’s Mission, business objectives, and culture. The HRBP will be responsible for applying knowledge and skills, furthering an inclusive culture, and providing a wide range of HR support. Responsibilities include:
· Assisting with the daily operations of the HR Function.
· Performing routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters, complaints, and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; and training and development.
· Consulting with line management and providing HR guidance when appropriate.
· Providing HR policy guidance and interpretation.
· Analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with the Director of HR to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
· Assisting with the launch, communication and administration of HR programs and services.
· Streamlining HR work by creating efficient workflows and documenting standard operating procedures.
· Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.)
· Attending and participating in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
· Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
· Driving integrity and accountability for the effective implementation of the annual HR cycle (e.g., onboarding, talent management, engagement and reward, offboarding, etc.) to facilitate value-added delivery.
· Reviewing policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, and regulations, and recommending best practices.
· Performing other related duties as assigned.
· Education: A High School Diploma is required. A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills
o Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
o Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
o Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
o Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors
o Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
o Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
o Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
o Proficient with ADP or similar HRIS is a plus
· Must be able to work in a typical office environment.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times