The mission of the iNovex Finance Manager is to support and assist the Finance Team and Program Managers in the preparation and reporting of program financial deliverables and project budget analysis. Other responsibilities include:
- Lead financial support for government contracting reporting requirements (CDRLs), particularly for cost-plus award fee and cost-plus fixed fee contracts.
- Support the Program Management staff with complex financial analysis and reporting requirements, including planning and budgeting, status tracking, forecasting, variance and trend analysis, and reporting on multiple task orders.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze cost variance reporting, program forecasts, spend plans, estimates to complete, and other reporting metrics.
- Ensure financial performance reports are submitted accurately and timely and in accordance with established government cost-accounting procedures.
- In collaboration with the Finance, Contracts, and PM, ensure accurate time reporting and charging by all iNovex employees and subcontractors.
- Develop financial controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
- Identify projections at the project, task, labor category, and person level to identify funding requirements across contracts.
- Prepare and submit detailed cost estimates and pricing build-ups to customers to identify a project’s level of effort and cost to complete.
- Support new business development by assisting with pricing efforts for new bids and organic growth on existing contracts.
- Serves as point of contact to customers for required financial reporting.
- Create financial analysis and reports to discuss performance across contracts with company leadership and identify risk areas and opportunities.
- Maintain and generate data and reports within the internal accounting system of record.
- Oversees Finance Administrator for all roles and responsibilities.
- Work directly with leadership at the company, including, but not limited to, Program Managers, Contracts, and Capture.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve efficiency or processes, and recommend solutions to address issues.
- Manage subcontractor funding, resources, level of efforts, burn rates, and coordinate with the Program Managers and Contracts team for subcontract actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business, or Equivalent experience required.
- Clearance: TC/SCI and appropriate polygraph required.
- 5+ years of prior experience in financial reporting and analysis of Government contracts required, specifically cost-plus fixed fee or cost-plus award fee contracts.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, particularly Excel (pivot tables, lookups, SUMIFs, etc.).
- Unanet Accounting System experience is ideal.
- Strong communication, teamwork, and leadership skills, and ability to work independently.
- Ability to analyze risks and in conjunction with Finance, Contracts, and PM team, implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Ability to manage several varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Possess a solid understanding of government contracting, contract types, contract modifications and how to read them.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be an excellent communicator – verbal & written.
iNovex is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. iNovex is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources, HR@inovexcorp.com.