Must Have Some Experience With :
- Ability to use analytic modeling, statistical analysis, programming, and/or another appropriate scientific method, develop and implement qualitative and quantitative methods for characterizing, exploring, and assessing large datasets in various states of organization, cleanliness, and structure that account for the unique feature and limitations inherent in National Agency data holdings.
- Ability to make and communicate principal conclusions from data using elements of mathematics, statistics, computer science, and applications-specific knowledge.
- Translate practical mission needs and analytic questions related to large datasets into technical requirements and, conversely, assist others with drawing appropriate conclusions from the analysis of such data.
- Make informed recommendations regarding competing technical solutions by maintaining awareness of the constantly shifting National Agency collection, processing, storage, and analytic capability and limitations.
- Knowledge of agency specific tools and methodologies
- Strong critical thinking and collaboration skills
- Relevant experience must be in designing/implementing machine learning, data science, advanced analytical algorithms, programming (skill in at least on high level language ( e.g. Python), statistical analysis ( e.g. variability, sampling error, inference, hypothesis testing, EDA, application of linear models), data management ( e.g. data cleaning and transformation), data mining, data modeling and assessment, artificial intelligence, and/or software engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree must be in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics Statistics, Applied Statistics, Machine learning, Data Science, Operations Research, or Computer Science or a degree in a related field (Computer Information Systems, Engineering), a degree in the physical/hard sciences (e.g. physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy), or other science disciplines with a substantial computational component (i.e. behavioral, social, or life) may be considered if it included a concentration of coursework (5 or more courses) in advanced Mathematics (typically 300 level or higher, such as linear algebra, probability and statistics, machine learning) and/or computer science (e.g. algorithms, programming, data structures, data mining, artificial intelligence).
- Military or applicable government work experience in lieu of technical degree.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with scripting languages, including C Shell, BASH, Python, or Perl
- Knowledge of CNO and CNE methodologies and tradecraft
- Familiarity with dataflow and SIGINT architecture
- Experience with external engagements and stakeholder collaboration
- Knowledge of processes and tools related to SIGINT discovery analysis
- Applicable Certification s
- Completion of military training in a relevant area, including Joint Cyber Analysis course (JCAC), Undergraduate Cyber Training (UCT), Network Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC) and Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT), or Cyber Defense Operations
- Military training in networking, computer science, or cyber topics
Applicants must possess a TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph to be considered for the position.