iNovex is looking for a Contract Manager to join our team in Columbia, MD in support of Prime and Subcontracts. The Contract Manager will be responsible for a wide range of contracting activities to include, but not limited to, assisting with cradle to grave contracts administration, negotiation, compliance, closeouts, and ensuring company and client contractual requirements are met. Other duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reviews performance requirements ensuring contract is in accordance with contractual requirements, customer specifications and government regulations.
- Creates and issues contract and financial program documents in accordance with company policy.
- Lead the pre- and post- contract award process to flow down terms and conditions and customer requirements to functional organizations.
- Perform due diligence reviews, and conduct risk assessments and risk mitigation approaches on terms and conditions.
- Advise management of contractual obligations and rights to mitigate risk and protect company business interests.
- Monitors company performance on contractual obligations.
- Structures contractual terms to reflect company business strategy.
- Coordinates company requirements with Program Management Office partners.
- Supports proposal activities as required.
- Other contract and compliance related support activities, as necessary.
The Contract Manager shall possess the following capabilities:
- Fundamental knowledge of the Uniform Contract Format, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and related supplements
- Experience with terms and conditions interpretation and coordination between the customer and contractor
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with peers, suppliers and customers and contribute to a professional work environment by demonstrating integrity, teamwork and a positive attitude.
- Understanding of purchasing and supply chain procedures
- Experience with rate negotiations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Consistently delivers on commitments and meeting timelines.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, with intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
- Highest degree of ethics and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred. Equivalent experience with additional training in contract management or administration accepted. 5 – 10 years related experience in contract management is required.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph or the ability to obtain a clearance.
iNovex is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. iNovex is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact iNovex HR at HR@inovexcorp.com.