Ft. Gordon, GA, Ft. Eisenhower, GA (formerly Gordon), Ft. Eisenhower, GA
iNovex was built on the principle that people matter first and foremost. We believe in providing a strong work/life balance by investing in our employees and encouraging professional and personal growth. We do this by offering exceptional benefits, flexible schedules, and the tools necessary to achieve success through paid training, mentoring, and the opportunity to work alongside top-notch technical professionals.
We’re searching for talented individuals who provide collection management expertise for the Government. This program will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our country’s most important missions both at home and abroad. If you are ready to support a high-performing team that truly makes a difference, then come join us!
Responsible for identifying appropriate collection access points, methods, and/or plans necessary to exploit target networks and to satisfy specific collection requirements. Develop, plan, and coordinate the deployment of collection systems. Validate, coordinate, issue, adjust, and terminate collection tasking for specific collection programs. Collaborate internally and with external agencies to acquire, maintain and maximize access to global communications.
The Level 1 Collection Manager shall possess the following capabilities:
· Ability to identify appropriate collection access point and methods.
· Experience with SIGINT collection.
· Knowledge of agency specific tools and methodologies.
· Strong critical thinking and collaboration skills.
· Demonstrated experience in signals intelligence (SIGINT) collection and/or analysis.
· High school diploma or GED plus 6 years of relevant experience, or an Associate’s degree plus 4 years of relevant experience, or a Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of relevant experience.
· Degree in any field is acceptable.
· Completion of military training in a relevant area such as Signals Collection or Analysis program will be considered towards the relevant experience requirement.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
iNovex is a mid-sized science and technology company dedicated to solving our customers’ toughest mission challenges. Headquartered in Columbia, MD., iNovex supplies advanced cybersecurity, data science and software engineering services and products to customers in the Federal Government and commercial sectors. iNovex has won numerous awards, to include Top Workplaces by the Baltimore Sun. Across more than 20 prime contracts, iNovex is a premiere innovator for the Federal Government and Department of Defense, and our team is located across the United States.